5 reasons why you need a pre-wedding shoot in Malaysia!
Updated: Aug 13
Decisions surrounding wedding planning is often very daunting, should I use fresh flowers? Should I opt for 2 outfit changes, should I have it outdoors or indoors?…but even way before that, should I get a pre-wedding shoot? Absolutely yes, and here’re the top 5 reasons why:
1) It gives meaning to the experience you have as a couple, for example what you did on your first dates, or your first trip overseas together. Reliving these moments will strengthen your bond as a couple.
2) It gives you an opportunity to put your hair and makeup trial to test, and it is super important to love how you look on your wedding day so this would be the best chance to fine tune the look!
3) More photos together equal more memories made together. It’s a shared experience with your partner that you can treasure and reminisce for the rest of your life.
4) Connect with your significant other in the most genuine manner in a safe environment. No one will judge you for showing a bit of PDA and being yourself on your pre-wedding shoot, right?
5) These beautiful shots can be used as a thank you card or a save the date invite for your guests.
Lastly you don’t wanna look back thinking…..why didn’t I do it?